Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Cool Treat For The Dog Days Of Summer

This is going to be a short, but sweet (pardon the pun) post.  :)  I'm not sure about where you live, but around here it has been hot and miserable a lot lately.  Today the high is somewhere between 100 and 105 degrees depending on your source.  I love ice cream anytime of the year, but weather like this seems to call for it.


I discovered a raw, vegan, frozen dessert recently when a friend was ordering it from the buying club, Coconut Secret Berry Fusion Raw Coconut Cream.  This stuff is delicious, light and refreshing.  While I love to make homemade vegan ice cream, sometimes it's nice to just grab a container out of the freezer and scoop it into a bowl (or cone) without having to work for it.  The Berry Fusion flavor includes blueberry, raspberry and acai, along with a new kid on the block, at least to me, maqui berry.  I love that there are so many new vegan products rolling out, and in this heat, I'm glad some of them are of the sweet, cold variety and healthy to boot!





1 comment:

  1. It is soooo good. We've been trying to ration our frozen desserts and this one makes it easy. So satisfying so no need to eat the whole container. The kids love it!

    ReplyDelete