Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Recent Favorite Obsession, Peanut Butter And Fruit On The Bottom Yogurt

In an effort to blog more this month, here is a short but sweet post.  I'm going to share something I can't get enough of right now.  Peanut butter and fruit and fruit spread on the bottom yogurt.

It all started when I saw this post at Oh She Glows.  When I first looked at it, I mistakenly thought it was peanut butter and fruit topped with yogurt.  Although it was something completely different, I couldn't get the idea out of my head (I've admitted before how much I love peanut butter).


So, I put some peanut butter in a bowl, topped it with an organic fruit spread, then put Wildwood Vanilla Soyogurt on top of both.  I stirred it all together and tasted it.  Amazing!  I didn't take a picture of the finished product, it tastes better than it looks.  :)  Since then, I've made it with various fruit spreads, and added thawed frozen fruit in (imagine a berry fruit spread with mixed berries).  If you are a peanut butter lover, you seriously need to try this if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment